Saturday, October 9, 2010

Comcast, I hate you.

So I'm at the Hilton Garden Inn for a wedding this weekend and I have to say I am loving it. I love that I can use the business center since I don't have a laptop. I can finally blog and check up on celebrity gossip and gchat. Clearly I have priorities.

Betty and I are thinking about blogging about our working out and fitness goals. Its about the tone-age not the poundage. Having a best friend makes things much easier for motivation.

I am currently hating like crazy on Comcast because they extremely messed my bill up causing me to have to cancel just to get a final and correct bill. Which went from $463 to $152 because of all their mistakes. The problem is I don't get AT&T U-verse in my neighborhood and Comcast sucks. Sure some reps are amazing but often others screw things up and make mistakes that Comcast refuses to correct.

Comcast screwed up my bills so mad, then didn't send them for months, then admitted they made a mistake and tried to screw me over with credits that didn't add up to their mistakes and only gave me them when I did the math with them over the 4 hour phone call.

Sidenote: Hey Hilton Garden Employees? Clearly your behind the counter room is RIGHT next to the business center so I hear every.single.word. of your conversations. Like "Mike! Hey, where did you come from? From my mother but thats a long story". While funny, it's also rather annoying.

So, back to Comcast. They let my ex use my SS# for his account and then when I found out and sent in a transfer, which they have record of, they refuse to change it. They keep saying they will call me back but never do.

After 4 years of defending you, I officially and forever hate you. Your 6 month deals suck and so does your service.

Hello RCN or direct tv.

Love,
Veronica

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Veronica,

I'm really sorry to hear of your experience with us. Comcast should have been the last thing on your mind at that wedding, and I apologize for the inconvenience. My team and I would love to look into this for you and get this right. Can you please send us an email with your full name, the account number, and a link to this blog? Again, we're happy to make this right for you.

Best,

Detreon Roberts
Comcast National Customer Operations
We_can_help@comcast.com

DSS said...

Well lookie there. Hating someone on your blog does help sometimes :) I'm dying to know if you got it all straightened out?

Anonymous said...

Do not fear. There are heroes among us. http://vinhboy.com/blog/2010/03/25/how-to-get-free-comcast-internet/

Post a Comment

 

Show Me The Stars Template by Carly Lloyd Designs